PROFOX CARBITE Fire-Resistant Underwear Bottom
- Probably the most comfortably designed SFI rated underwear in racing.
- Carbite is a high performance proprietary composite of fire-resistant (FR) materials
- Carbite will not burn, melt, drip, ignite, or char when exposed to flame or heat.
- Carbite can be worn daily as part of a complete protective solution.
- Cool and comfortable fine knit with thermal protective properties that will not wash out.
- Lightweight with inherent moisture wicking properties.
- SFI 3.3 Rated and Certified.
- TPP = 12.1 (Thermal Protection Performance).
- Available colors: Black
- Sizing: Small to 5XL including Talls.
- Talls +5 \ 3XL +10 \ 4XL +15 \ 5XL +20
Combining SFI Certified Carbite with our single layer SFI 3.2A/1 suit gives you a total TPP of 23.4 which exceeds the SFI 3.2A/5 rating by 4.
It's always a good idea to check with your sanctioning body for their specific safety requirements.