Flame Resistant Balaclava Head Sock Mask
- Flame resistant head socks provide an extra layer of protection in the vulnerable area between top of race suit and the bottom of your helmet.
- Made of Nomex-Blend, or Carbite*.
- SFI Rated 3.3 / Nomex-Blend TPP = 10, Carbite TPP = 12.1
- Single eye / Long Bell and Short
- Soft and comfortable with excellent moisture wicking properties.
- One Size fits most.
- SFI® 3.3 Certification crest.
- Available colors: Black White
*Carbite® is a high performance proprietary blend of SFI certified fire-resistant (FR) materials.
|Tidbits for the curious
Hood, hoodie, cowl, head sock, balaclava, face mask, ski mask, tactical mask, are all different ways to describe the same thing.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
While the material and construction is good, it is not what I was looking for. I am a track safety worker, sometimes pit lane fire & safety, sometimes in a rescue truck as the "jump medic." In those roles I may be on duty 6-8hrs. When we have a break I can pull my current balaclava, a full open face structural fire one, over my head. My fault for not recognizing the face opening on the Profox Racing unit is much smaller and I will have to take it off entirely. However, it will serve as a fine back-up piece.
Nice fit. Comfortable.
Great Fit ...Comfortable For Me..
Quality product, shipped quickly, very pleased.