Flame Resistant Head Socks
- Flame resistant head socks provide an extra layer of protection in the vulnerable area between top of race suit and the bottom of your helmet.
- Made of Nomex-Blend, or Carbite*.
- SFI Rated 3.3 / Nomex-Blend TPP = 10, Carbite TPP = 12.1
- Single eye / Long Bell and Short
- Soft and comfortable with excellent moisture wicking properties.
- One Size fits most.
- SFI® 3.3 Certification crest.
- Available colors: Black White
*Carbite® is a high performance proprietary blend of SFI certified fire-resistant (FR) materials.
|Tidbits for the curious
Hood, hoodie, cowl, head sock, balaclava, face mask, ski mask, tactical mask, are all different ways to describe the same thing.